Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Why do I call myself a redneck?

Well it is quite simple really. A lot of women like to dress in nice clothes, have lots of shoes, going to the hair dresser for a new do and getting their nails done at the nail salon. Then you have me.....I like things simple. I do my nails at home, throw my hair up in a pony tail, put on the dirty clothes I wore yesterday and call it good. I mean really... I am only going out to feed the animals. When I feed the pigs I am instantly covered in mud, sour milk and pig crap.....as far as shoes go, I really don't have much use for them. Bare foot is the way to go if you ask me, when I do need shoes it is usually my husbands muck boots or a pair of ladies logger boots.....not very girlie.....and to add to my redneck status I walk through poop barefoot....I like my animals better than most people. Now there is a very good reason for this. With people it seems you can never please them no matter how hard you try. What makes one person happy completely irritates someone else. With animals on the other hand it doesn't take much to make them happy. A warm dry place to sleep and food and water in their bowls everyday and everyone is happy day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment