Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pee on the seat:

Now I know I am not the only one that has ever dealt with this issue. You go into

the bathroom and sit on the toilet only to be greated with a wet seat against your butt. This was a big issue in our house. We have finally reached the point where all three boys either lift the seat or have better aim, I am not sure which. Well the last couple of days when using the toilet I have suddenly been being greated with the wet seat again. I thought we were slipping backwards, I thought I was going to have to start giving lectures again about lifting the seat, until I went into the bathroom to discover a long tail and furry butt perched on the seat. Now if only I can get the kitten to wipe her paws when she decides to play in the water in the toilet bowl.......

No comments:

Post a Comment