Thursday, August 26, 2010

A fish in the toilet bowl

My 14 & 9 year old son's took my daughter down to the pond to go fishing. She comes back all excited waving a dead perch in my face. She then digs in her can a pulls out what appeared to be a dead minnow, goes into the bathroom to wash it. Then I hear her laughing and carrying on "Mama I dropped it in the toilet, I dropped it in the toilet and it is swimming" !! So of course all 3 boys go in and check this out, as I wait my turn in line at the bathroom door they all confirm it is swimming in the toilet. So now it's my turn and sure enough here is a baby fish swimming in the toilet bowl!! Guess who got to "fish" it out? Yup you guessed it, I did.

4 comments:

  1. So what did you do with after you fished it out?

    Already a follower :)

    Sandie lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a neighbor that has their own private pond, they have goldfish in it. My daughter caught some out of it this summer and we made her a little goldfish pond in the backyard, so she dropped it in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!
    I followed you please follow back!
    mimilovesall8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower from the Product Review Place. I love Vermont, visit my grandfather near Rutland every couple months.

    Hope you can stop by and check out my blogs,
    http://shining2save.com
    http://mommyslittledinos.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    kari

    ReplyDelete